
Saturday's game is at the AHS stadium. Athletes need to be there by 8:00. Game begins at 9:00.
Half time oranges: Simpson Family
Drinks: Mueller Family
Snack: Roetker Family
Snack Bar: 11:00-1:00 -----Please remember that I have no control of the time, and I need to assign families to fill these positions.
This is a responsibility of every family that is involved with Youth
Football. Everyone will have to work snack bar for our home
games. (at least twice).
I need 3 people for each 1/2 hour shift, which equals 12 people.
11:00-11:30--- Nunes Family, Wolf Family, Javine Family
11:30-12:00---Starbuck Family, Torres Family, Cornejo Family
12:00-12:30---Porter Family, Nielsen Family, Anderson Family
12:30-1:00--West Family, Gross Family, DeBusk Family
If you cannot work the time you have been assigned, no problem.
Please switch/call someone else to take your place, but LET ME KNOW.
~Carol, Team Mom~
423-4632
423-4632
No comments:
Post a Comment